28 October 2013

Your RPG Person Profile

Your RPG Person Profile

I'm currently running (at home): My Skylands campaign.

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (at home) include: There is a Mekton Zeta campaign and a Wizards’ D&D 3.5e campaign on hiatus.

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (online) include: No time.

I would especially like to play/run:

  • Classic D&D
  • Classic Traveller
  • Buck Rogers High Adventure Cliffhangers
  • Pendragon
  • Risus
  • ...many others that aren’t coming to mind at the moment...

...but would also try: Nigh anything that doesn’t put me on the spot or make me think about “narrative”.

I live in: Texas.

2 or 3 well-known RPG products other people made that I like:

  • (I feel like it’s awfully repetitive and obvious to list the Moldvay D&D Basic Set, the Cook/Marsh D&D Expert Set, and classic Traveller.)
  • The Risus Companion

2 or 3 novels I like:

  • The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart
  • Rendezvous with Rama by Arthur C. Clarke

2 or 3 movies I like:

  • 2001
  • Disney’s Robin Hood
  • Disorganized Crime

Best place to find me on-line: My e-mail address involves my first name separated from my last name by a COMMERCIAL AT, then a FULL STOP, then the two-letter ISO country code for Christmas Island (CX).

I will read almost anything on tabletop RPGs if it’s: IDK

I really do not want to hear about: IDK

I think dead orc babies are ( circle one: funny / problematic / ....well, ok, it's complicated because....) boring

Games I’m in are like: ...thinking...

Free RPG Content I made is available on this blog (updated irregularly) and on my web site (in dire need of updating).

You can buy RPG stuff I made: Nowhere.

If you know anything about _____ it’d help me with a project I'm working on N/A

I talk about RPGs on Google+. Some on Facebook too. I’m usually RobertFisher or RFisher on forums, but I don’t visit them much these days.

No comments: